KETO BRUNCH AND SLIDERS
Healthy and tasty low-carb keto brunch and sliders. This recipe is a staple in my house. It’s a great party recipe that everyone always loves and just perfect when you are craving a cheeseburger.
What You'll Need To Make this Keto Brunch And Sliders
- 1 bag Chompies dinner rolls
- 1 lb sliced ham
- 1/2 lb sliced swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- splash Worcestershire
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- Remove rolls from the bag but don't separate.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Slice the entire thing in half and remove the top. Spread mayo on the upper section. Lay ham on the bottom section of rolls then adds 1/2 of the cheese slices.
- Cook eggs in 2 Tbsp butter until scrambled. Place eggs on cheese and top with remaining cheese. Add the upper roll section to the stack.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp butter with mustard, onion powder, and Worcestershire.
- Baste on top of rolls and sprinkle with EBTB. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until melty.
This recipe makes 12 sliders at less than 2 net carbs a piece.
I bought my Chompies rolls online from KetoCandyGirl. use code: LOWKARB to save 10%.
Recipe from @lowkarbkhaleesi.